I am an inventive digital journalist at the forefront of media trends and a master of the art of storytelling tools and techniques.
As President of my publishing company, Gulf Thunder Corporation, I specialize in digital journalism and content production. My services include internet research, market research, competition analysis, niche industry research, how-to manuals, e-books and copy editing.
As editor of Gulf Thunder’s publications my responsibilities include:
• Creation and curation of a variety of content including stories, graphics, videos, maps, cartoons, comics, audio podcasts, polls and quizzes and puzzles.
• Identification and development of content through creation, editing and rewriting.
• Production of supplemental material such as photos, videos, graphics and curated social media.
• Grow social media presence via blogging, tweets and content teases.
• Analyze traffic and trends using analytics tools.
My personal writing projects include training manuals under the Mr. Preservation™ and Mr. Rep™ brands as well as company podcasts, webcasts and interviews associated with those products.